Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kristi Yamabitchy Shouldn't Have Won DWTS


Kristi Yamabitchy -yeah that's right, I said it...she shouldn't have won Dancing with the Stars! Let me tell you why I call her the "B". Everyone thinks she's so sweet and nice but I saw a long time ago when she was competing in the Olympics where she played mental games with her competitors by giving dirty looks and stuff. I thought, yeah she's over it and now mature but then I noticed Kristi doing the same crap on this show. If you've TiVo'd it then take a look-see. It's all there, very subtle but its there.

I think Olympic skaters and/or gymnasts should not compete at all on DWTS. Last night was ridiculous honestly. Jason Taylor was my pick - mostly because he's HoT but also for the simple fact that he's what the show is really about. Taking a celebrity out of their comfort zone (Jason's being football) and teaching them grace and poise. Jason showed that and I think he definitely deserved to win. What are your thoughts?

photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dirty looks" from back in 1992? Really? To whom, then? It's fine to support Jason most if that's what the show means to you and that floats your boat, but insulting his competitor with the "b" word over an undefined 16-year past "dirty look" isn't the way to make this argument. It only makes you look insecure--just support Jason, and don't bash Kristi.

Lynda said...

Hey there LayDdee, how you doin? Yeah, I agree TOTALLY with you on this and she is a B for sure... great call... glad someone else sees it that way... hope you are well and life is good... :))))

Google